Thursday, December 16, 2010

'Tis the season...

Hey peeps,
Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Life is crazy lately. I just realized Christmas is in 9 days and we are moving in 5 days! My brain just doesn't seem to be able to comprehend that right now. We've been in packing mode for a while now and I'm actually excited to move. I've always loved change and new scenery. I used to look forward to getting new classes and seating assignments in high school :) It's still pretty weird though. I've only been in the new house once and I know that when I move in it's going to feel pretty strange for a while. But I am so totally STOKED to be sharing a room with my bestest sister Gretchen. I love her so much. We're already so close and I can't wait to get even closer from living and sleeping side by side :)
Today was my last final, yipeeeeee! I also went in to drop my resume off at Sierra Vista Hospital for a phlebotomy job and God was gracious to me in that. I happened to see a lady I had done my externship with there and she took my resume and said she'd put in a good word for me with the Lab Director. So we'll see if it goes anywhere.
Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Moving
2. Christmas
3. Seeing my cousins
4. Spending time with friends home from college!
5. My new snowboard and boots and learning how to be a pro snowboarder with Wes
6. HAWAII!!!!
God is good and I've just been filled with an unexplainable joy lately. Hopefully it persists!
MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody :)

xoxox Evie

p.s If you need anymore last minute Christmas gifts you should buy them from my cousin's Etsy site! http://www.etsy.com/shop/TwoLittleDoves?ref=seller_info

No comments:

Post a Comment