Friday, September 30, 2011

A new blog for a new phase of life

Hello Everyone! Yet again it has been months since I posted anything. I really want to get better at consistent blogging and I hope my plan to change blogs will help. I have grown weary of blogspot and how it sometimes doesn't allow me to post pictures or insert hyperlinks. SO I am committing mutiny and switching over to tumblr. For the last 3 hours I've been struggling with technology. What's new? I went back and forth between wordpress and tumblr and finally decided on tumblr because it seems the most straightforward and user friendly. And boy do I need that! I feel like I'm compromising a little on style but I think you all know me well enough to imagine a better background :)

I am finally here at UC Davis and have lots to tell you...come visit my new blog at

www.forgingfaith.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't sure I found your blog on tumblr. Or have you posted anything yet?

    ReplyDelete