Wednesday, July 7, 2010




Thanks to my wonderful friend Lauren my blog is now the way I want it and I actually know how to work it. Here are the pictures from Kayla and Justin's wedding. It was such a fun event-everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves so much! I am so thankful I was able to go. My dad and I left around 9pm and I drove almost the whole way to Bonita. We spent the night at the Sanchezes and the next morning we drove across the border and arrived at Suites Malena where we met everyone from Santa Rosa. It turns out I didn't miss anything important the previous day so I'm really glad I chose to go to Kayla's wedding!

2 comments:

  1. yay!! i'm glad you're now experiencing the fun that is blogging! :D

    I actually found out how to change the colors of the pre-made templates! so, if you want, i can always come over and show you how to change it so-if you ever want to change your picture-you can match the color with your headline picture! yay!

    can't wait to keep reading about your adventures!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn~ I love your blog because it is so YOU! I'm excited to read it and stay connected when we are far away (and I'm expecting a post on Wheaton mid Octoberish :)
    Love,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete